Pages

Confession... Summary~

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wow.. We are heading the end of December pretty soon and i think i still have not really accomplish my resolutions.. I think one of my resolutions was to read more than 13 books this year but i think i failed that.. I read 13 books last year but i only managed to read around 8 books only this year.. Gulp.. Dont blame me for that. I was really busy this year with work and classes.. And during my break, i was busy wandering around and watching movies.. Lets just summarize year 2010 abit.. I'll do month by month.. Hope tak da yang nak muntah :)

January:
I started my very first job after graduated on jan 4th. I was the advisor for clients and so on.. Kalau nak diikutkan my job was only to meet them and advise them on certain things then my fellow colleagues will take over. But due to i-dont-even-care situation, they gave me few clients to take care and that was when my probs began.. Silap betul jadi baek.. (Urm.. Prob start sumwer in Feb actually)

February:
I had this one disagreement with managers back at the office but i nvr voice out. But the top mgt realized that and because of that, they ordered me to meet a potential client at Melaka (Masa ni la prob aku bermula). The job was fascinating.. naek turun kapal.. Agak menyeronokkan.. Duhh.. Tapi dalam cuba jaga hati org2 ni, ada hati2 laen plak yang disakiti, unintentionally.. At that time, of course i was bloody pissed off.. But now, i dont think i could be bothered anymore :)

March:
Parents went to perform umrah and i was left alone. Dice came over every night to take me out for dinner.. I got sick once but i drove myself to Dice's to take him out for an early dinner.. Pastu malas nak drive balik, he drove me back and curi kereta ku... Esoknya, i was carless nak pergi office.. Padan muka gwe.. I met ibu one time for lunch, finally met her after almost a year didn't see her.. And i met Ali's GF (at that time) for the first time. I liked her, Myra is cool :).. Work was fine but prob got worse..

April:
I received my scholarship.. Got the letter today, esok terus hantar surat berenti kerja.. Sangat heaven ooo masa tu.. After the resignation, i had plenty time to kill with dice. We registered a gym membership together.. We went there every night.... To lepak.. Not to work out.. Muahahah... One night, while we were lepaking, angel texted me.. She asked me about achik spin.. I was like "what?? what??".. I asked dice and he was blur as well.. So i called my cousin, and he confirmed it.. Arwah meninggal dunia akibat kemalangan jalan raya and my cousin was still in shock because 30mins before the accident, he just hung up the phone with arwah..

May:
I decided that gym was no longer a fun place to hangout.. Duhhh... So me and dice spent most of our times at my place.. Kacau2 my parents.. Jalan2 ngan my parents.. Tgk DVD and also playing games.. Haha, it was so much fun.. Prob2 lepas tu sume wat macam tak da kejadian jer.. May was awesome and it got better as my convocation day was in May as well.. Dice attended the ceremony, thank you sweetheart.. He was at my diploma convo as well in 2007, even we already broken up at that time.. Sgt2 terharu b.. U made me love u even more.. Thank you :) Convo was great as i received so much flowers and i snapped lots of photos.. Sebab dah bawa personal photographer kan *wink wink*.. So, everything was great.. Alhamdulillah..

June:
2 birthdays yow.. Dice's and mine.. I didnt plan any celebration for his birthday but he planned mine very well.. A surprise small party, with lots of balloons.. And a fine dining before the party took place.. He read me a poem that he himself wrote.. Sumpah, sgt touchy and sgt2 happy.. I was so happy and overwhelmed.. The greatest boyfriend ever.. Thanx sayang..

Apart from birthdays, World Cup games were on at that time. Watched the game with dice, virtually... Texting on FB.. He watched those games at mamaks' and i enjoyed the matches at home.. Alone dalam gelap with junkfood ;p.. Also, eez started to text me again.. I was his counselor.. Listened to his prob and so on.. I didnt solve it thou, tak da kena mengena ;p

July:
Happy 3rd Year Anniversary to dice and daisy.. Urm... Kalau yang original first couple, the date would be somewhere in March, but since neither of us could recall, kitorg gune the new date jer... The recouple date :).. Not only the anniversary, my MBA started in July as well.. I was scared at first but a week after that, i started to enjoy my classes.. And the feeling remains until today.. :) Met great new frens whom i love so much.. I appreciate them so much.. I am so glad that they are my friends.. :)

August:
Ramadhan started.. Enjoyed my evening walking at PARAM with my classmates almost everyday.. Had iftars with bunch of friends as well... But unfortunately dice and i started to have arguments.. Tension abes.. And it got worse on Raya eve.. Can u imagine that.. Oh, and i had uno iftar with dice and family.. Myra was invited as well.. Met ibu again after months.. It went well~

September:
Raya was not enjoyable much for me.. Dah la other siblings went back to spouses' sides, then prob with dice worsen. Was tense most of the time and of course i was moody abit. Workload was kinda alot too at that time. So meaning to say, Raya was not that fun this year.. :(

October:
I got myself another new haircut.. It was really short.. Third haircut in 2010.. Owhhh.. I was really stressed so i really need this haircut thou i know some people would be really piss off.. But trust me, i needed it.. Apart from the haircut, i received more assignments.. Had 30 assignments to be submitted by middle of October.. I was freaking tired and how i wished that i didn't have to stare at the monitor anymore.. My eyes were really tired..

Prob with dice continued.. Double stressed for me.. :(

November:
I finished my final exam on the first and parents left for haj on the second. I cried real hard and thank GOD dice was with me all the time.. Things got better and better for both of us.. He spent iduladha with me and siblings. He organized a BBQ on raya's eve. Basically, he was here all the time.. Great and happy moments spent with him. Until, end of november... We decided to call it off. We broken up.. Reason? To private to tell.. Let it be known by only the two of us..

And i bought a camera and a new phone for my self.. Yeay me :)

December:
Things got even worse between me and dice. Yes we have broken up but we have this agreement on certain things and of course we are trying hard to fix the relationship.. Something came up and i was really angry and pissed off with him. Lu Luy said *U made my heart stop.. Do u know that? Ive never seen u and abg got into a fight like that and i have never seen you are so angry..* Sorry sayang, abg anda betul2 cabar kesabaran saya..

In december itself, i spent lots of time with dice's siblings.. Lepak, jamming, makan, gossip, ngutuk... Hahah.. After the broken up, Lu Luy requested one thing from me and that is what im trying to fulfill.. She requested, *Pls dont let anything change between us.. between u and adik2.. Between u and ibu.. I love u so much to be apart u..*.. Hunn, im trying hard here darling.. Keeping up and keeping the promises.. Thank you so much for everything ok...

Parents came back from hajj and life is pretty much went back to normal. No more tv for me.. I spend most of my time in my room, writing and doodleling on papers.. My handwriting is really bad.. And ashame to admit, i cant really hold a pen in the same position.. I mean, i change how i hold a pen every 2minutes or so.. Rasa macam berat je pen.. Penat je nak pegang...

I finally bought a new lappy.. A pink lappy.. Love it.. I dont care if its not awesome or gempaq like others.. As long as it is light and not too big to be carried around, im fine with it.. Need to bring the lappy to class next semester, so i need a light one :)

And lastly, i just started reading The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown.. I think he is an amazing author.. Tak boleh stop baca.. This is his second book.. I read Angel and Demon last year and i fell in love with his writing immediately.. Rasa mcm nyesal plak tak baca D Vinci Code when i have the book since ages ago... After lost Symbol, ill be reading Fortress and Deception Point first.. Yurp.. I have all 5 books.. I am happy :)

Well, thats the summary of my 2010.. I have not set my resolutions yet.. Happy weekend and Marry Xmas everyone..

p/s: Cant wait for post xmas.. Dear fren is coming home.. Yeay!! And also, im currently facing an eating disorder syndrome~

Sincerely,
Daisy Allie~

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS